Farmhouse Christmas Decor at Walmart
Now that it’s November, it’s officially (semi) socially acceptable to start decorating for Christmas. It’s the most sensitive topic on social media right now that has people taking sides. Have you started decorating your home yet? Or do you wait until after Thanksgiving?
No one seems to want to think about it yet, but Christmas is going to sneak up on us before you know it. I know that because it sneaks up on us every year! It’s already only 7 weeks away. (Did anyone else hyperventilate a little bit reading that?)
I tend to decorate super early. Even if I didn’t though, I would definitely still think about my Christmas decor early. It may be the planner in me. However, it’s more so because of the fact that stores don’t want a bunch of leftover stock after Santa makes his exit for the season – so once stores sell out of the season’s hottest decor finds, that’s it! (and y’all, things are already selling out…) I find it best to at least plan early, even if you don’t decorate early.
The Best Farmhouse Christmas Decor Finds at Walmart
24″ flocked wreath (only $10!) // Potted Pine Tree (buy this one or the set of 2)// 4′ flocked tree (perfect for a child’s bedroom!) / 24″ Colorado flocked wreath // Porch Christmas Tree in Wood Box // Yuletide Farms Sign / Merry Christmas Sign // Red Buffalo Check Pillow / Red Christmas Truck Pillow // Be Merry Pillow // Oversized Velvet Throw / Antique White Cable Knit Throw // Santa is Coming Sign // Knit Christmas Stockings (available in red, white, and green!) / We Wish You a Merry Christmas Sign // Holly Farms Christmas Sign // Red Truck Christmas Wreath / 9′ Mixed Greenery Garland // Holiday Gingerbread Pillow // Merry Christmas Throw Pillow /
I have to admit, I’ve been super impressed with Walmart’s home decor lately. They are really stepping it up in terms of what they offer (for holidays and every day.) With that being said, I was super impressed with their Christmas decor this year. As much as I love Target, Homegoods, Kirklands, At Home, and Hobby Lobby around Christmas time, I love shopping at Walmart for my Christmas basics. You simply just can’t beat the prices on their garlands, wreaths, and lights. (There’s a reason why that 6′ tall, $35 flocked tree sells out every year!)
Meanwhile, as I was shopping for my basics this year, I couldn’t help but notice the vintage inspired Christmas signs and textiles. Any farmhouse decor lover is going to want to snag those up QUICK. Not to mention, my heart couldn’t help but burst looking through them all because I am doing a cozy red and white Christmas theme this year. How many throw pillows is too many for a living room? Is it really possible to have too many? Asking for a friend…
What I bought:
- I actually bought this last year, and I never shared it with y’all. This is the $35 6′ flocked tree that sells out super early year after year. Shop it, HERE. (I’ll have it in my dining room again this year. You can see it from last year in the picture below!)
- I also bought these last year. 9′ long flocked garlands for UNDER $15! Such an amazing deal! I have several throughout my home. Shop them, HERE.
- We got a ton of these 12-inch wreaths to go along the our farmhouse fence this year. At only $2.99 each, they are a super affordable way to make a statement with your outdoor decor. Shop them, HERE.
- We also got a few of these 20-inch wreaths to go on the windows on the front side of my house. They are only $2.88 each! Shop them, HERE. I plan to put bows on all the wreaths. (I get my wired ribbon at Hobby Lobby.)
- Rob stocked up on Christmas lights (because they sell out super quick every year!) We plan to do white on the house and then red and white strands along the fence line. They were only $2.48 per box. Shop them, HERE.
- For my Christmas tablescape, I got a bunch of these mini stockings. I plan to use them to hold utensils at all of the place settings. They’d also be a super cute menu holder (or really just a seasonal touch at each place setting!) Shop them, HERE.
- I wrap all my presents with this wrapping paper. I letter and write on all the packages to give a personal touch, and then I add a bow. Shop it, HERE.
Well there you have it, friends! I hope you find yourself inspired to celebrate the reason for the season with my round-up of the best farmhouse Christmas home decor finds this year from Walmart. What are you shopping for to decorate your home this Christmas? What pieces can you not wait to get your hands on? Leave us a comment below!