The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is Officially Here!
It’s no secret that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is literally Christmas in July. It’s the most anticipated sale of the year with the hottest trends, best brands and everyday essentials for women, men and kids. Whether you’re having a #treatyoself day or shopping for the whole family, there’s something for everyone when shopping the annual #NSale.
Important Notes on the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- Early access to the sale starts July 12th, 2019 – If you are a cardholder taking advantage of early access, you must shop with your Nordstrom card to take advantage of early access to the sale.
- Public access to the sale starts July 19th, 2019.
- The sale ends on August 4th, and the prices go back up on August 5th.
- Free Shipping or Buy Online and Pick-up In Store
- Free Returns! – Things sell out FAST with some limited, random restocks. If you have your eye on something, snatch it up! With free shipping and free returns (Nordstrom has the BEST return policy ever!), you can always take it back if you change your mind. It’s way better than kicking yourself later!
#NSale Home Decor
While so many people take advantage of the sale for all the brand-new fall styles and stocking up on closet staples, you may not know that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale also extends to their home section as well. Lucky for you, I stalked the home portion of the sale today as it opened for early access to share with you all of the best home finds of the sale.
The Best Home Finds from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Blankets, Pillows, and Bedding
- Barefoot Dreams Chunky Knit Throw Blanket – under $100! 5 colors!
- SOLD OUT / Barefoot Dreams CozyChic In the Wild Throw Blanket – 4 Colors!
- SOLD OUT / Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ribbed Throw Blanket – under $100! 5 Colors!
- Chenille Lattice Comforter Set – under $100! Comes in Grey and White
- (Matching) Chenille Pillow
- (Matching) Lattice Sham
- Relaxed Cotton & Linen Duvet Cover – under $100! 7 Colors!
- SOLD OUT / Peri Home Fringe Pillow – under $20!
- Cut Geo Comforter & Sham Set – under $100! Comes in Grey and Lilac
- Treasure & Bond Tufted Texture Throw Blanket – I have one like this for my guest room and LOVE it!
- (Matching) Textured Accent Pillow
- UGG Katella Coverlet – 4 Colors!
Rugs and Textiles
- DKNY Curtain Panels – under $50 for a set of 2! 4 colors!
- Aneita Rug – dying at how gorgeous this rug is! AMAZING price point!
- Stephanie Area Rug – would make a stunning statement piece!
- Peyton Rug – absolutely darling!
- Eugene Rug – for a darker neutral
- Wagner Rug – a worn vintage look
- SOLD OUT / Panama Stripe Shower Curtain – under $20!
Kitchen and Serving
- SOLD OUT / Large Mango Wood Cheese Board
- Round Marble & Acacia Wood Serving Board
- Cheese Knives – set of 4
- (Matching) Salad Serving Set
- Textured Marble Coasters – set of 4
- SOLD OUT / Anthropologie Measuring Spoons – only $11.90!
- SOLD OUT / (Matching) Measuring Cups
- (Matching) Attingham Pitcher
- (Matching) Attingham Large Platter
Candles and Diffusers
- Mercury Glass Candle – You can never have too many good candles! Get them while they are on sale and stock up for the year!
- SOLD OUT / Anthropologie Iridescent Volcano Candle – under $25! SUPER popular scent!
- SOLD OUT / Supernova Electric Aromatherapy Diffuser – under $50!
What I’m Loving This Year
A huge thing I am loving about the home decor for this year’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale are the blankets, pillows, and bedding. You spend half of your time in bed, so why not invest in quality bedding? A great quality bedding set can be pretty expensive, so I always stalk huge sales like the #NSALE to make those investment purchases. I was super impressed by the quality of bedding and the price point this year, and if I didn’t just get a new bedding set I’d definitely be pulling the trigger on one of these.
Meanwhile, another huge thing I am loving about the home decor for this year’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale are the rugs and textiles. I’ve always said rooms are not complete without drapes. But, rugs can also be a great statement piece that can add interest and tie an entire room’s color palette together. Like the bedding, I was super impressed by the quality of the rugs and the price points they have them at this year. The only problem is that I can’t decide which one I want! These would all look absolutely stunning in any home.
Will you be shopping the sale?
So, friends! I hope you’re as excited as I am for this year’s Christmas in July. What are you planning to purchase this year for the #NSale? Anything you’re dying to get your hands on? Let me know in a comment below! I promise to not tell your wallet — or your husband! 😉
P.S. As you know, shopping through my affiliate links allows me to gain a small commission off of the purchases made (with no additional cost to you!) With how much time it takes me to put together these posts, thank you so much for supporting my blog and business by shopping through my links. It allows me to keep pouring coffee in my cup and allows me to keep producing amazing, quality content for you! Thank YOU. I sincerely couldn’t do it without y’all.
Leave a Reply