Public Access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is Officially Here!
It’s no secret that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is literally Christmas in July. It’s the most anticipated sale of the year with the hottest trends, best brands and everyday essentials for women, men and kids. Whether you’re having a #treatyoself day or shopping for the whole family, there’s something for everyone when shopping the annual #NSale.
Important Notes on the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- Public access to the sale starts July 20th, 2018.
- The sale ends on August 5th, and the prices go back up on August 6th.
- Free Shipping or Buy Online and Pick-up In Store
- Free Returns! – Things sell out FAST with some limited, random restocks. If you have your eye on something, snatch it up! With free shipping and free returns (Nordstrom has the BEST return policy ever!), you can always take it back if you change your mind. It’s way better than kicking yourself later!
#NSale Home Decor
While so many people take advantage of the sale for all the brand-new fall styles and stocking up on closet staples, you may not know that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale also extends to all of their home decor. Lucky for you, I stalked the home decor portion of the sale today as it opened for public access to share with you all of my must-have home decor finds.
I honestly didn’t really plan on covering the #NSale because I wouldn’t say that Nordstorm’s home decor is rustic or ‘farmhouse’ by any means – it’s definitely more modern and contemporary. However, when I took a look a few days before it opened for public access, I absolutely love what I found. I loved finding great, unique (and some designer!) pieces that you could easily mix into your modern farmhouse home decor.
Must-Have Home Decor Finds from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- Jute & Cotton Pouf
- Woven Jute & Cotton Rug (2 Colors!)
- Charlie Linen Duvet Cover (3 Colors + Look at those darling Ruffles!) & Sham & Euro Sham & Matching Linen Bedskirt & Matching Accent Pillow
- Chunky Cable Knit Throw Blanket
- Treasure & Bond Large Glass Vase
- Acacia Wood Serving Tray
- smeg Electric Kettle
- Iman Accent Pillow
- Pom Pom Canvas Bins (Set of 3!)
- Octagon Wall Mirror (This would be so darling in my mom’s new mauve powder room!)
- Olivia Area Rug
- Wooden Mirror
- Lace Ruffle Throw
- Gray Window Panels (4 Colors!)
- Oliera Bottle Set
- hello Accent Pillow
- Calf Hair Rug & Similar in Brown (We have a brown one in our living room and I LOVE the look!)
- Kate Spade Tassle Accent Pillow
- Farmhouse Rules Sign
- The World is Your Oyster Canvas
- Lylia Window Panels
- Highland Cow Canvas Art
- Gold Flatware Set
- Tray Table (Only $150!)
- Wood and Marble Cake Stand (Perfect for Entertaining!)
- Aromatherapy Diffuser
My #NSale Home Decor Favorites
One of the things I especially love about all these finds is that they could easily be found all together in the same home. Needless to say, I couldn’t get enough of the creamy greys, textures, and wood accents! I’m certainly obsessed with all of my Nordstrom home decor finds. But, some of my favorite finds definitely included the Charlie linen bedding. Paired with the lace ruffle throw, Lylia window panels, and Olivia area rug, it’d be the perfect look for any modern farmhouse master bedroom. It would even be darling with that highland cow canvas art on the wall behind the bed!
Meanwhile, another thing I was particularly excited to see as part of the #NSale was the smeg electric kettle. I’ve seen it over and over again in my favorite blogger’s kitchen. It seems like such a great alternative to a stove-top tea kettle. As someone who enjoys her fair share of coffees and hot beverages, I can see this being a new favorite essential to my morning routine. Not to mention, it’d make having friends over for brunch so much easier. As another plus, its vintage 50’s look would also make it the perfect countertop kitchen accessory! Needless to say, I’ve already added the black one to my cart.
So, friends! I hope you’re as excited as I am for this year’s Christmas in July. What are you planning to purchase this year for the #NSale? Anything you’re dying to get your hands on? Let me know in a comment below! I promise to not tell your wallet — or your husband! 😉